(ft. Foxes版本)
(Jannine Weigel 版本)
深紫紅自己翻譯的,希望看官們喜歡 ^^
有錯誤也不吝指教喔!
High dive into frozen waves從高處躍入凍結的海浪
where the past comes back to life在那,過去種種回到我的生命Fight fear for the selfish pain為了自私的痛苦與恐懼對抗
And it was worth it every time而那每次都是值得的
Hold still right before we crash在我們墜落前緊緊抓住
Cause we both know how this ends因為我們都深知結局
A clock ticks till it breaks your glass時光流逝,直到粉碎你那面玻璃帷幕And I drown in you again而我將會再次沉溺於你
Cause you are the piece of me因為你就是我的一部份
I wish I didn't need我多希望能夠不需要你
Chasing relentlessly殘酷持續地追逐著
Still fight and I don't know why我持續反抗,卻不懂為何而反抗
If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy如果我們的愛注定是悲劇,那為何你是我的救贖?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity如果我們的愛太過瘋狂,那為何你卻使我的心如此澄澈透明?
If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy如果我們的愛注定是悲劇,那為何你是我的救贖?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity如果我們的愛太過瘋狂,那為何你卻使我的心如此澄澈透明?
walk on through a red parade我們走過染紅的隊伍And refuse to make amends而拒絕贖罪
It cuts deep through our ground它深深割入,散布我們所在之處
And makes us forget all common sense讓我們忘記該知道的一切
Don't speak as I try to leave當我試著離去時,請別言語
Cause we both know what we'll choose因為我們都曉得彼此將做出的抉擇
If you pull, then I'll push too deep如果你拉我一把,我將會推得太深
And I'll fall right back to you而再次墜落,回到你身邊
Cause you are the piece of me因為你就是我的一部份I wish I didn't need我多希望能夠不需要你Chasing relentlessly殘酷持續地追逐著Still fight and I don't know why我持續反抗,卻不懂為何而反抗
If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy如果我們的愛注定是悲劇,那為何你是我的救贖?If our love's insanity why are you my clarity如果我們的愛太過瘋狂,那為何你卻使我的心如此澄澈透明?
Why are you my clarity...Why are you my remedy為何你卻使我的心如此澄澈透明? 為何你是我的救贖?
Why are you my clarity為何你卻使我的心如此澄澈透明?
Why are you my remedy
為何你是我的救贖?
If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy如果我們的愛注定是悲劇,那為何你是我的救贖?If our love's insanity why are you my clarity如果我們的愛太過瘋狂,那為何你卻使我的心如此澄澈透明?
深紫紅 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()